Try the new NHS App
If you’re a patient at our practice you can now use the new NHS App, a simple and secure way to access a range of NHS services on your smartphone or tablet.
You can use the NHS App to check your symptoms and get instant advice, book appointments, order repeat prescriptions, view your GP medical record and more.
If you already use SystmOnline you can continue to use it. You can use the NHS App as well.
For more information go to www.nhs.uk/nhsapp
Camera Controlled Car Park Management System
We would like to inform you that a new park management system is NOW LIVE. If you're going to be in the surgery for more than 30 minutes, motorists will be required to enter their registration into the terminal to be entitled to free parking for the duration of their stay.
The aim is to improve access for patients attending for appointments by reducing level of unauthorised parking.
Thank you for your co-operation
Help us to reduce medicine waste...
Unused prescription medicines cost the NHS across the UK over £300 million every year.
£300 million could pay for:
- 80,906 MORE hip replacements*
- 101,351 MORE knee replacements*
- 19,799 MORE drug treatment courses for breast cancer*
- 11,778 MORE community nurses*
- 300,000 MORE drug treatment courses for Alzheimer's*
*Based on average costs
- Please let your GP or Pharmacist know if you’ve stopped taking any of your medicines
- Check what medicines you still have at home before re-ordering
- Discuss your medication with your GP or Pharmacist on a regular basis
- Think carefully before ticking all the boxes on your repeat prescription forms and only tick those you really need
- If you don’t need the medicine please don’t order it! If you need the medicine in the future you can still request it.
- If you need to go into hospital, please remember to take all your medicines with you in a clearly marked bag.
- Please also remember that your medicines are prescribed only for you; it’s not safe to share them with anyone else
Green Impact for Health
Two Rivers Medical Centre have enrolled in the Green Impact for Health programme to help the surgery improve our sustainability and environmental impact. This can help reduce waste and address the risk of climate change.